Leg weary

12 days to SMH 1/2M 8km | Easy | 51:35 I ran down to North Bondi tonight. Tired legs. Niggles. I'm thinking that this taper has come just at the right time. My body is asking for the rest. I have a calf strain in the right leg, archilles strain in the left. My ankle ligaments on both feet seem to be cranky as well. This made running very restrictive and uncomfortable. I will do yoga/stretch for 30mins on Wednesday and interval spinning on Thursday. My next run will be 10km on grass on Sunday afternoon. Mood: :|
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Chelle stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 11 May, 2005

If your body is asking for a rest, make sure you listen to it!!

Good luck for the SMH, I'll be looking out to see how you get on :)    



» Post a Comment