Deeeeep Tissue Massage

I had my first sports massage today with Verity at Jackie's Sports Massage. I now know what it would be like to be eaten alive by a bear. Yeeeooowch ! Verity was amazed how rock hard all of my leg muscles were and worked hard on my calves, hammies and quads. I was being tough on the outside, meanwhile screaming on the inside. Apparantly I shouldn't run tonight to allow things to settle down. I will stretch and relax then. I plan to run the Striders 10km on Saturday, so I will go for a 5km stroll on Friday night. Mood: ----> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 03 June, 2005

Such a good description of a massage. I will think of that next Thursday when I am lying on the table being mauled !! Good luck tomorrow with the 10k. J    



» Post a Comment