Race Calendar

Just so I don't get slack in the next 3 months I've entered both the City to Surf (14 August, 2005) and the Blackmores Half Marathon (11 September, 2005) on-line last night. OK, time to get serious about this training thing I reckon. Lose a few more kgs and time to learn about intervals, tempos, 3/1 longruns, LSDs and fart-licks (or whatever they are called). That C2S time of 94:11 is my softest PB by far. We need to take 20 minutes off that baby at least. Otherwise - not happy Jan ! Mood: ---> :D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger TA and the Gnome stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 07 June, 2005

Gronk,

Having run behind you on Saturday, I can tell you now that you'll get a fair bit of time off that 94:11. Will you get to 74:11? You're capable, but it really depends on traffic, I think.

sfG    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 07 June, 2005

I agree sfG, Traffic and that big bloody hill ! Oh well, you gota have goal to work towards. :)    



» Post a Comment