Toe Update # 2

Well the festy toe was complaining big time after the Striders Race. Red and sore all around. It looked like it was either inflamed because of the pounding from the race or infection city. I rang a family friend for some advice. It was either that or wait until Monday and see Andy the Pod (if I could get in). Frank is a 77 year old Oz/Hungarian Plastic Surgeon (retired) who learned his trade in "the war". Don't know which one maybe WWII ? I should ask next time. Anyway, he told me to put some hyrdogen peroxide on it and gave me a bottle with a little in the bottom and an eye dropper. Frank said that it wont hurt and if there is any infection it will froth up all white - and it did. Apparantly it decomposes into pure water. I used it twice on Sunday and this morning and now there is zero inflamation or pain. Cool stuff. I'm a now a H2O2 advocate ! Check this out if your interested. Mood: ---> :D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment