Recovery

8km | Easy | 49:05 I ran down to Bronte Beach then up to Bondi Junction and home last night. Its a very undulating course with the trek up Bronte Road from the beach straight up for about 1.5/2kms. I figure its a good short training run for the C2S and aim to do it regularly between now and the race. I also christened my new Adidas Supernova Trail shoes (yes I know I wasn't running on a trail but I couldn't resist) that arrived from the USA yesterday (Ebay $45 delivered). They felt OK with the orthotics, but perhaps a bit tight. I should have used thin socks rather than Thurlows until the orthotics settle into the sole. Will do that on Sunday. As usual I was feeling very stiff and sore after the Striders race on Saturday, even though I stretched on both Sunday and Monday. You get that when you an old man I guess. ;) Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 June, 2005

Unfortunately I can relate well to the sore and stiff, old man comment Gronk!    



Blogger TA and the Gnome stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 June, 2005

Hey, us old men will have to stick together... :-)    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 09 June, 2005

Thats it fellas, the old men Bloggers stick together. :)    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 09 June, 2005

Might take a while for the Orth's to settle into Supernovas Gronk. They have a curved "feet you wear" inside, not flat like most brands, so you'll ride high in them for a while.
Thanks for referring Jen runs too.

Cheers, Andy    



» Post a Comment