5km time trial

Gotcha ! Not running. Still walking. **groan** The foot is feeling better than yesterday but still feels like its in a very vulnerable state. One error in judgement could set me back a week or two easily. I fantasized briefly this morning about going for a run maybe Sunday. I'm thinking now that would be dumb, dumb and dumber. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joke of the Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The judge says to a double-homicide defendant "You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer." A voice at the back of the courtroom yells out, "You bastard!" The judge says, "You're also charged with beating your mother-in-law to death with a hammer." The voice in the back of the courtroom yells out, "You God-damned bastard!" The judge stops, and says to the guy in the back of the courtroom, "SIr, I can understand your anger and frustration at this crime. But no more outbursts from you, or I'll charge you with contempt. Is that a problem?" The guy in the back of the court stands up and says, "For fifteen years, I've lived next door to that bastard, and every time I asked to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one." Mood: ---> :D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 29 July, 2005

nice try, didn't fool me! love the eyes, very eerie!

hope you have a good weekend    



Blogger TA and the Gnome stopped running and said ...
Friday, 29 July, 2005

Don't be dumb. Hang in there :-)

sfG    



» Post a Comment