Stress fracture re-hab

24 on Ch7 | Big packet of CC's - PB Well it was my night off ! Yes, well I'll put that packet of CC's down to post-stress-fracture-diagnosis-syndrome. Um, that losing weight thing will have to start today I guess. :) I had my x-rays done yesterday morning and they will be delivered to Doc Tom late today. So the first opportunity I can see him again is Tuesday. No real hurry anyway. I'm walking now without a limp and sense that I'm on the mend. I must be very careful not to get too complacent with this injury. I'm sure that if I break into a sprint to catch a train I could potentially undo a week or two of healing. Yes CJ, I'm afraid the bad jokes will just keep coming until I'm running again. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joke of the Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is in a bad way. I think he might be dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?" Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 14 July, 2005

Thanks Gronk - I forward the jokes on to hapless work colleagues so you'll have to keep it up! Take it easy with that injury.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 14 July, 2005

I love the jokes Gronk. Keep them coming. And don't worry about the CCs - they are authorised the "coping with injury" rules - so enjoy ! J    



» Post a Comment