Foot Saga Part 3

With only a marginal improvement in the foot pain, I've taken Andy the Pod's advice and booked to see Tom the Sports Doc on Tuesday morning. Its near on 7 days since the Striders Race and I'm still walking (read: limping) with mild pain and dont think I've really improved much since Monday or Tuesday. Still, my spirits are high and I remain hopefull that I can be running by the end of next week after the Doc Tom visit. Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 July, 2005

Good luck for your visit with Dr Tom- hope its nothing too serious and that you're back running soon.    



Blogger Aki stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 July, 2005

This footstrike thing has been plaguing me also, there is no easy answer to it, good luck in getting over it!    



» Post a Comment