Sunday (t)raining.

14km | Moderate | 78:05 I ran 2 x 7km loops of Queens/Centennial Parks this afternoon and stuck mainly to the grass. That is I transferred to the path when the grass often turned into slush or mud. It was blue skys for the first 6km and then heavens opened and it poured down for the last 8km. Not that bothers me, running in the rain to me is one of life's real pleasures. I was feeling pretty fresh and decided that I would push myself pretty hard today and ran at a relaxed but moderate pace. My split for the first 7km was 40:02 and the second 7km 38:05. Very happy with that on a mildly hilly course. Its all looking pretty good for my sub 75:00 C2S goal in 6 or so weeks time. No injuries to report. Shhh.... Mood: ---> :D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 26 June, 2005

An excellent run Gronk, in rather inauspicious weather . . . with a negative split as well!

Stay injury and illness free!    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 27 June, 2005

Sounds like a great run Gronk. I love running in the rain (but only if it rains after I start running!!) J    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 28 June, 2005

Excellent run mate! I'm looking forward to that beer in Bondi after the C2S!    



» Post a Comment