500 km !

I updated my Longrun spreadsheet this morning and see that the 7km yesterday took me to 501km since January 1st. Whilst some people do that in a month, it represents a small milestone for me in a year that has been punctuated by injuries. Hopefully by the time I rack up 1,000km later this year I will be able to report that it was without the need of ice, anti-inflamatories and physiotherapy... Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 14 June, 2005

Woohoo ! Congratulations on passing such a significant milestone Gronk. May you pass many more milestones without the use of ice, anti-imflammatories, physios etc :-) J

PS I pick up my orthotics on Thursday - fingers crossed !    



» Post a Comment