Nth Bondi Trot

10.2km | Easy | 57:09 Still bloody sore even though I stretched last night. Anyway, I wasn't going to let that get on top of me so ventured up to Bondi Junction then down Bondi Road to the Beach and along to North Bondi Surf Club, then back again. Slow but steady was all I could manage with fairy steps up the long hill climb of Bondi Road. I stretched for 20 mins afterwards which seemed to loosen me up a tad. Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 10 June, 2005

Fairy steps eh ? Would have loved to have seen that :-) Enjoy your weekend ! J    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 10 June, 2005

I too have a strange picture of you doing fairy steps..

Thanks for the comment in my blog and I'm sure we'll see each other around the area soon. Maybe you should consider Sean's training group in the park as well.. it's tough but good.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 10 June, 2005

Congratulations on that 'red' 10k PB Gronk. 48:48 is a good number! And, the Nail Can Hill Run - what a tough fun run... well done.    



» Post a Comment