What's all that wet stuff ?

10.39km | Easy | 56:40 Very happy to see the rain today and I hear from a mate in Dubbo that its raining buckets up there. So whoever did the rain dance, you did good. Please keep it up. I love running in the rain (wind is another story) and ran in Centennial Park on the soft grass track inside that walking track. Not much action to report inside the park on a rainy Saturday so it was just me, an official looking soccer match in the Brazillian Field and the ducks. I wore my new Supernova Trails and boy do I now handle well in the wet ! They felt really good second time around and I'm pleased that I have them now for grass runs and my future off-road races. As my goal races in 2005/06 include Nail Can, Woodford to Glenbrook, Sutherland Half and possibly the Shoalhaven King of the Mountain and Bilpin to Wilson, they'll come in handy. I'm guessing that because I will use them on soft surfaces only they will last much longer than a road shoe ? I finished fresh with no real leg issues to speak of (no sooky winge today) and plan to do it all again on Monday. Mood: ---> :D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 11 June, 2005

Gronk, that was me who did the rain dance! Worked well here too....rain (i.e. wet stuff) all day.
It's good though, isn't it, to have a "sooky winge day" sometimes? Mine will probably be after tomrorrow's 30km run with Tim, Wombatface & FlashDuck...at least she'll be OK if it's still wet!    



» Post a Comment