Bondi Brrrr

10km | Easy Whilst I wore my watch last night, it only works when you remember to turn it on. Anyway, I ran the North Bondi out and back last night and I guess it took about an hour. I initially walked outside just in shorts and a T and then hurried back upstairs to change into tights and longsleeve dri-fit. Brrr. I felt OK for the first 3 or 4 km and then as I was running downhill to the beach (Bondi Road) my hammys and shins started to ache. So much so that when I got to the Icebergs, I had to stop and stretch. When I got home to the warm house I spent 20 mins stretching. At the moment I am following the routine in the Hal Hingdon site here. For some reason when I did the quadriceps stretch on the bench... ...my shoulder blade holding my ankle got a bad cramp. Yeowch. Old age again I guess... Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Friday, 17 June, 2005

Hi Plu, I've got a few long sleeve tops made in dri-fit or coolmax materials. The one I wore last night I got on UK Ebay. It was surplus stock from the Nov 2004 Nike "Go Nocturnal" 10km race in London. I think it only cost me a few pounds. Bright yellow, so cars can't miss me at night. My wife likes that. :)    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Friday, 17 June, 2005

Ha ha, Go Girl! Hey, am I good sort or what !    



» Post a Comment