Foot saga. Part 1

The foot still hurts although not as much as the weekend. The pain was able to be reduced by the use of anti-inflamatories, so my guess is that its a strain of a tendon rather than a stress fracture. From the pic below I reckon its the tendon which connects to the metatarsophalangeal joint. ;) I've made an appointment to see Andy the Pod (aka Podrunner) for Wednesday 5.00pm. Andy was saying on Saturday that its probably caused by "slapping" the pavement and that I may have to learn to run quieter. I wonder if that includes puffing and grunting ? Will there will be a time in the near future when I can just run for a few months without any niggles appearing from nowhere and spoiling all the fun ???? Mood: :|
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 06 July, 2005

Ouch! Not a lot of fun when you have injuries, even if they are just niggles. Hope your appointment goes well and you can get back out there, puffing and grunting!    



» Post a Comment