Foot saga. Part 2

Andy the Pod has cleared me of a stress fracture and concluded that I strained something-that-I-can't-remember-the-name-of near the foot/toe joint. He's adjusted my orthotics by adding extra support in the forefoot and recommended that I learn to run softly/quietly to reduce the impact. At the moment I still get a dull ache walking, so running is a few days (or more) away. If the pain continues, he's given me a referral to a Sports Doc who may inject it with cortisone or something. Mood: ---> :(
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 07 July, 2005

hi gronk...glad to hear it's not a stress fracture...not running must be really frustrating though...hope it sorts itself out with the orthotic adjustment and no requirement for a needle...take care! 8-)    



Blogger silverfox stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 07 July, 2005

Gronk

firstly congrats on sat, that was an outstanding performance! Your toe issue sounds similar to something I get in my middle toe. I have just changed shoes and put it down to that, you havent changed shoes recently?    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 July, 2005

Sorry to hear that the great foot saga continues. Thankfully it isn't a stress fracture. My fingers are crossed for a speedy recovery for you. J    



» Post a Comment