A needle and a joint.

I saw Sports Doc Tom this afternoon. He decided that a cortisone injection into the joint was the way to go. He slid the needle right inside the joint and I felt the joint fill up. Pretty gross really. Whilst I walked back to the office pain free, that was because the cortisone injection contains a local anesthetic. So we won't count our chickens right now. Mood: ---> :|
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 26 July, 2005

Mmmm, cortisone, good.

Don't worry Gronk, I've never met a cortisone injection I haven't liked. Count a couple of chooks tonight.    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 27 July, 2005

Hope it works - have had cortisone injections in the past. Hang in there!    



Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 27 July, 2005

the needle sounds painful but i hope it works...    



» Post a Comment