More bloody walking

I've been walking from home to Edgecliff Station and back each day (30 mins each way) and am feeling good in the foot region. Other than that I feel like an unfit slob. Whilst I have been spinning and now walking over the last few weeks, I still feel that I have lost a heap of condition. *groan* I am confident that I will get through my light run on the grass on Sunday with no problems. All I need to do now is draft a program for the weeks leading up to the C2S that will ease me back into running and try and get some of that lost fitness back. Having said that, I am not committed 100% to run the race. If I'm not ready or am feeling any niggles in the foot - I won't run. Simple as that. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joke of the Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q: Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac? A: He would lay awake at night wondering if there really was a dog. Mood: ---> :|
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Friday, 22 July, 2005

At least you are doing something - it may not feel like much but it all helps. And you'll be back running before you know it - remember, little steps.....    



Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 22 July, 2005

hey our #'s are only 10 apart for the C2S...i spent a lot of time walking when i had my stress fracture - may not seem like much but it does all add up...    



» Post a Comment