STOP PRESS !

I saw Doc Tom this morning with my x-rays and it seems that he was wrong with the stress fracture diagnosis. There was no evidence of any break in the bone. His diagnosis is now in line with Andy the Pods: capsulitis. Score: Andy the Pod 1, Doc Tom 0. :) So its inflamation of the joint basically. I am to start back on anti-inflamatories and can go for a walk tonight ! If all goes well, I can run in a week. Of course I still have to deal with the mechanical cause of the problem. Andy the Pod has adjusted my orthotics last week to take pressure off the forefoot around the second toe. So we'll see how that goes. Maybe, just maybe, I can do the C2S and Blackmores afterall !?!? Ha ! :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joke of the Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ An old man was on his death bed. He wanted badly to take some of his money with him. He called his priest, his doctor and his lawyer to his bedside. "Here's $30,000 cash to be held by each of you. I trust you to put this in my coffin when I die so I can take all my money with me." At the funeral, each man put an envelope in the coffin. Riding away in a limousine, the priest suddenly broke into tears and confessed, "I had only put $20,000 into the envelope because I needed $10,000 for a new baptistery." "Well, since we're confiding in each other," said the doctor, "I only put $10,000 in the envelope because we needed a new machine at the hospital which cost $20,000." The lawyer was aghast. "I'm ashamed of both of you," he exclaimed. "I want it known that when I put my envelope in that coffin, it held my personal check for the full $30,000." Mood: ---> :D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 19 July, 2005

that's great news!...but at the risk of sounding like my mother (!) take it one step at a time!

might see you at the C2S and Blackmores HM !!    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 19 July, 2005

That's fantastic news Gronk. I'm very happy for you - but you must keep the jokes coming! J.    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 19 July, 2005

Awesome news Gronk - take it easy on the come back!    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 20 July, 2005

Great news Gronk.
Will we see you warming up for C2S at Lane Cove then?
Hope you make it to the C2S start line.    



» Post a Comment