Walkabout

This morning was my first decent walk. Instead of walking to Bondi Junction station which is about 7 mins, I walked to Edgecliff station. This took me 30 mins exactly. No pain in the foot, so its all good. I will do the same tomorrow morning and if I'm feeling OK, may do the reverse on the way home. If I'm feeling good by the weekend, I'll probably do a light 15/20 mins run on the grass on Sunday morning. As everyone keeps drumming into me (thanks Bloggers!), I wont try and do anything silly and do too much too soon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joke of the Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Doctor: "I've got very bad news - you've got Cancer AND Alzheimers" Elderly Patient: "Well, at least I don't have Cancer ! " Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 20 July, 2005

way to go - good to see you are being a good boy!    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 20 July, 2005

Hoorah! Don't go nuts now will you! Hope to see you around the place soon though    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 20 July, 2005

Good to see you are out and about and feeling happy.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 20 July, 2005

You have to walk before you can run so your on the right track. Just take it slowwwwww....    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 21 July, 2005

Excellent stuff Gronkman. You'll be PBing again in no time!    



» Post a Comment