Recovery Run

5km | Recovery I know I'm a big girl for leaving my first run after a Sunday half until Thursday night - but my quads and calves have been complaining all week. Even last night my calves were tight and rock hard, which impacted on my (sometimes) dormant shin splints. I stretched and iced afterwards. I'll be right in a few days, ready for a nice long run on Sunday morning. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 September, 2005

i was wondering what had happened to you!

glad to hear there's been no ill effects re your foot following the half...    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 September, 2005

a long way to get to blouse status I'm afraid Gronk - after your troubles prior to the race, a few days off is probably the smartest thing to do mate    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 September, 2005

I've been putting off running all week too Gronk - my body is in post-marathon mode and just wants to be slothful! However, I am running in the Canberra Times fun run on Sunday so needed to get out and run sometime this week so this morning it happened - wasn't brilliant but managed to turn the legs over. Calves are quite tight. Enjoy the rest - it will only do you good.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 September, 2005

I think I saw those shoes. After canberra marathon I didn't run till wednesday night.    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 September, 2005

Ha ha, when you mentioned your tight rock hard muscles I thought you were bragging about your buffed you were ;-)    



» Post a Comment