Arise cripple, you can now walk !

1/2M postmortem. Yes I can walk. Just. When I walk down stairs it must look like I'm walking on hot coals. LOL. At the moment my calves and the muscles on either side on my shins are still cramping, my left hammie can take no weight on its own, my left knee (inside ligament) is iffy and my 2nd metatarsil problem that I had a few months ago wants to renew old acquaintances. Suffice to say that I haven't ventured out for a run as yet. Yes I'm stretching, popping Voltaren Rapid and massaging with Goanna Oil (the poor lizard squeeled a bit). Ah, the price you pay when your an old man. Nevertheless, I'll be right for a km or five tomorrow night I think. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 13 October, 2005

Hang in there Gronk! Old man legs - I can relate to that at the moment too. Plenty of rest and fluids will probably help... Well done on your half!    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Monday, 17 October, 2005

Gotta love running - you just never know what ache, pain or niggle you're going to develop next, or even multiples of the above! Hope you're feeling less sore and tight very soon.

Well done on your PB - sounds like you earned it!!!    



Blogger Martin stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 20 October, 2005

Hi Gronk. Where did you find the template for this blog, I had a look on MezzoBlue but couldn't find it, basically it's so cool I wanna rip it off! :)    



» Post a Comment