First recovery run.

7km | Easy I ventured out last night for about 35 minutes. My first run after Sunday was - interesting. For the first km or so, each step was delivered with a small grunt under my breath. It seemed that each leg muscle was complaining loudly that they didn't deserve that sort of treatment. Of course I ingored their pathetic whining and pressed on. By about 5km (and after a few stretching stops) everything was feeling much better. Looking forward to my Sunday run around the beaches. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Friday, 14 October, 2005

Nice one Gronk - I'm also looking forward to my next decent run!    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Monday, 17 October, 2005

Shopuld've title your entry - Gronk grunts! Has a nice ring about it!    



» Post a Comment