Still recovering ...

10.13km | 70:43 No that's not a typo - 70 minutes for a 10km. I guess that's what you really call an LVSD! I ran mid morning after we got back from nippers at Bronte Beach. All the aches and pains that haunted me during the week have now settled down. I ran on the grass in Centennial / Queens Parks (amongst a zillion people attending the Walk for Diabetes gig *groan*). Yes I was running at a slow pace and was being passed by old ladies with walking frames, but to tell the truth my body just wanted to get out there and turn the legs over. Stuff training for PBs at the moment I reckon. The highlight was an elderly man (in his 70's maybe) doing a head stand on the grass by the main lake and the young guy over near the equestrian paddocks playing the guitar whilst balancing what looked like a walking stick on his forehead. Is it a full moon at the moment ? Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 16 October, 2005

Hey Gronk, just as well you were taking it easy or you might have missed all the action!    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 16 October, 2005

Any running is better than not running at all! And 70 minutes isn't as bad as it seems!

Remember why you are running in the first place ~ win Olympic Gold or to enjoy yourself, and have the satisfaction of feeling good?

You've done good!    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 16 October, 2005

No not a full moon... but I think the planets are in line :)
My new theory is don;t justify a slower run... you could have stayed in bed :)    



» Post a Comment