Around the park

7.5km | road | easy My legs were feeling good enough for me to run on the road rather than sand last night, so I ran the outside fence run of Centennial Park plus a little bit more around the tennis courts at Moore Park. To be honest my legs felt the impact of the road again. After a few kms my lower legs were in (slight) pain and I felt every step. I moved onto grass whenever I could and the pain would then subside. Looks like my transition to the road will take a little longer than expected. All in all I guess I am improving as I am suffering very little "morning after" pain this time around. I will run 10kms on the grass on Saturday or Sunday, a short soft sand run on Tuesday before the Oz Day race on Thursday. Mood: ---> What are you lookin' at !
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 20 January, 2006

That's a superb map Gronk. Good to see your transition is progressing albeit slowly - stick with it mate.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 20 January, 2006

My fingers are crossed for you Gronk. Hope your weekend run goes well..    



» Post a Comment