Back on the road, but ...

30:00 | easy ... gawd my legs hurt. Yes I have been stretching and icing but my calves and shins are just plain sore. This happened to me before when I came back from injury in August. I can feel the tightness all the way from my toes to the back of my hammies. So tight that I can feel a "pulling" sensation on the ligaments on the inside on my knees too. All I can do is go easy on the road, return to soft surfaces every now and then and maybe get a massage next week if it persists. Popped some neurophen and massaged with voltaren gel this morning. Maybe I should really be doing the Superflake/Jen walk run return from stressy or dodgy ITB programme ? Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 13 January, 2006

Geez mate - it's a long time since I've seen voltaren mentioned in a blog. Hope it's VERY temporary for you and you're back pounding the beach again soon    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 13 January, 2006

That's a real bugger Gronk, when you were going so well. Maybe you do need to do some walk/running on the road to build back up to it even though you've been running on the beach.    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Friday, 13 January, 2006

I know it's easier said than done, but you might have to take it easy for a bit, Gronk.

Are you doing enough stretching?

Cheers,
Ben    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 13 January, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So sorry to hear that Gronk; have you had a massage lately? Might be worth a try.

J    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Friday, 13 January, 2006

Hey Gronk! One thing I am becoming attuned to is my shoe types. Do you change shoe brand or models?    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 14 January, 2006

Gronk....JUST WALK!    



» Post a Comment