CC 1/2M update

I see from the RESULTS recently published on CoolRunning that my official time is 108:18 which is 10 seconds more than my watch. Grrr. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 December, 2005

I wouldn't be too worried Gronk - they made a complete meal of my result as far as I'm concerned - I'm certain they didn't get me in the right place.... They even have Omni as the winner of the U16 category!!!

Great event but the organisation was a bloody shambles.    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 December, 2005

Your right 2P. Miss Skarmel finished a few seconds ahead of me and she doesn't get a mention !    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 December, 2005

Gronk, I wouldn't trust those results as far as I could comfortably spit a dead rat.

The organisation of that event was one of the best comedies I have seen in ages. Trust the watch.    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 December, 2005

Hey Gronk, you did an awesome run mate and your watch doesn't lie. Sounds like the organisation needs to be picked up a bit for next year - I hope they learn. Just curious - did you start your beach running before your shin probs died down or did you wait until they were clear?    



Blogger Steve's Stuff stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 December, 2005

I'd stick with your own time. Sounds like a complete mess up there.    



» Post a Comment