Recovery Pt2

30:00 | soft sand Needless to say I had the beach to myself last night. The wind was coming straight off the water, blowing the rain and sea spray sideways. Yep, the only fool out there was me. Anyways, this was my first run since last Tuesday when I did the too-much-too-soon-run after the half. This time around I was carefull and ran within myself. I finished feeling strong and without any real sign of shin splints on either leg. My toe is on the mend after I lanced the blood blister under the nail and dosed it with hydrogen peroxide. It's still a little tender so I'm guessing that my Sunday run will be shoeless on the sand. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 14 December, 2005

So now you have a blond toe nail?

Glad to hear the shins are clearing up - unfortunately the epidemic is migrating West!

Good luck on Sunday :-)    



» Post a Comment