Early morning park run.

14km | moderate | no watch My run today was at first light. Amazingly the park was full of runners and cyclists. Why are these crazy people all out at 5.30am ? The weather was cool and overcast which was perfect for a run (and everything else it seems). My shins felt OK and I felt average to fair for the first lap of the two parks (7km). From there I started to feel much better and finished the run feeling pretty much on top of my game. Just as I ran into my driveway the heavens opened with a heavy downpour. Excellent timing ! Based on my run today - I'm in for the Central Coast Half next Sunday. I will run on the soft sand on Monday (45:00) & Wednesday (30:00) down at Bondi, then static bike on Friday to finish the taper. Not sure how I will go trying to hang on to the 1:50 train, but nevertheless very much looking forward to it all. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Mike Power stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 27 November, 2005

Very nice blog. I like the layout and way you have done it. I also find it fasinating how so many people get out to run at 5:30am....they must think the same aswell :-)
Keep up the good work and I hope that you run well in the half marathon.    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 27 November, 2005

Good on you!!! I hope you have a great run and those shins hold up!!! I love running in the park... it is such a nice change to the road- and you never get bored, just take a different direction, road or little path and it is a different run!
take it easy this week and enjoy Sunday! I wish I could make it up there... that is two years running it has clashed! Maby next year.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 27 November, 2005

Woohoo - you're in!

Look forward to you dragging me along on that 1.50 train :-)    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 28 November, 2005

Excellent news Gronk!

Glad that hear that your shins are holding up well. See you on Sunday,

J.    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Monday, 28 November, 2005

Great to hear that you're confirmed for the weekend Gronk!    



» Post a Comment