Enter the Sandman

45:00 | soft sand Dawn on Bondi Beach is a special time. A fresh north east breeze provided a little chill to the early morning walkers and surfers. I was feeling pretty strong and finished the run with no real issues. My shin is still tender, but at least running on the sand doesn't aggravate the problem, unlike the road run on Wednesday which left me sore on Thursday/Friday. Having said that, things are still improving. I am hoping that a grass run tomorrow morning will be gentle enough to let me rack up a few kms. If things go well I will try and run two laps around Centennial Park/Queens Park. Oh, see the UFO in the top right hand corner of the pic ? Spooky ... ;) Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 19 November, 2005

That is spooky Gronk. You'd better call Channel 10 ;-)

I'm glad to hear that your shins are improving :-)

J.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 19 November, 2005

Clean the lens on the camera next time. That view is fantastic, reminds me of waking up on my surf club balcony and going for an early paddle when I was a lad.    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 19 November, 2005

Is that you running on the beach Gronk?!    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 20 November, 2005

Glad to hear the shins are at least surviving - maybe it's an alien influence?    



» Post a Comment