A free weekend

I bailed out of Striders this morning as my shins were still tender to touch. So I will continue to ice, stretch, blah, blah. If I can manage a run on Sunday I'll give it a go, but I'm thinking that it might be best to leave it until Monday or Tuesday and kick off the week with new shoes and fresh shins. So its a nice day and I'm going down to the beach with the kids instead. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 05 November, 2005

Gronk, I love the fact that despite your rotten run with your shins your mood usually is indicated with a smiley.

It's just like Monty Python said:

"Always look on the bright side of life".

Now look after those shins, remember, you're part of the team that's gonna drag me through to sub 1:50 at the Entrance.    



Blogger TA and the Gnome stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 05 November, 2005

I kept looking for you this morning on the downhill as I went up the hill. Sorry the shins weren't up to scratch but hopefully we will see you at CG Half. Must work on a new food plan before then :-).

Ta    



» Post a Comment