On the road again ...

17km | 1:40 | LSD | all approx. (ran without GPS/watch) I spent a few days doing massage, popping voltaren and stretching and by Saturday afternoon I was feeling pretty good. Add to that an hour in the water down at Maroubra Beach and my leg was almost back to normal. So feeling as good as I was I wasn't going to waste beautiful rainy spring day, was I ? I set off about 4.00pm and wandered through Randwick in the pouring rain and down towards Coogee. Soon I found the coastal walk and followed that up to North Bondi and then back to home. It was only in the last 5km or so that my left leg started to feel slightly fatigued like earlier in the week. No real problems however as I applied my sure thing two-handed remedy when I got home. Ice in one hand and a beer in the other. ;) Looking forward to my appointment with Larry the Physio tomorrow as he will be able to treat my new batch of shin splints with his acupuncture needles and is always good for a strengthening exercise or two. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Monday, 31 October, 2005

Love the map Gronkman - it makes it meaningful (aah, memories of days living in Arden St . . .).

Great to hear that the leg held up so well and things are going well. Your two-handed remedy sounds like the best treatment available. Good luck with Larry the Physio!

:)    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Monday, 31 October, 2005

I hope Larry the Physio can fix you up Gronk.. you've been plagued with leg and foot issues this week.

btw, never heard of the Bronte joggers.. may have to investigate.    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Monday, 31 October, 2005

Great run there Gronk! Getting the distances back up for anything in particular? Good luck with Larry..    



» Post a Comment