Bondi at dusk

35:00 | soft sand I had to zip down to Double Bay yesterday afternoon to see a client and rather than get a taxi home I decided to walk home to Queens Park. Note to self - don't walk for more than 1km in your work shoes ! Arrgh ! By the time I got home my shins were inflamed and very agitated. So my run down at Bondi later on was not as great as it should have been. I struggled to finish the last 10 mins and decided to pull the pin to save further strain on the shins. I iced and massaged with Voltaren gel (thanks Wobbly Man - its great stuff !) and am feeling OK today. I plan to run 14km in the park (50/50 grass/road) on Saturday morning and will decide after that if I will run the CC 1/2M on Sunday week. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 25 November, 2005

Ouch - I've fallen for that one too in the past - big boo boo.

Good luck with the run on Saturday - grass sounds good - we want to see you on the 4th :-)    



Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 25 November, 2005

your pictures are great to look at...hope your run goes well and those shins behave themselves...    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 25 November, 2005

Watch it with the voltaren - the girls will have you applying clingwrap to your legs at night soon.

Absolutely love the photo mate    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 26 November, 2005

Nice photo Gronk - keep on nthe soft stuff for a while mate. I feel your pain!    



» Post a Comment