Feeling stronger

45:00 | soft sand With my shin splints and manky toe still on the mend (both now nearly healed), it was down to the beach again for half a dozen laps. It was hot and humid with only a few people about. I shared the beach with only one other runner - a South American looking woman in her 20's running in a one-piece cossie. She ran with a hip wobble like she was doing a salsa. Very odd but I wasn't complaining about the view - thats for sure ! More odd than that was a guy standing at the rail of the SLSC Tower practicing his Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions. As I passed him on each lap he would be saying something like "If it bleeds, we can kill it" or "Hasta la vista, baby" or "Come with me if you want to live". LOL. I finished feeling pretty buggered but at least this time around my legs held up OK. I'll probably try and get down there again at dawn on Saturday and go around again, this time maybe for 60 mins. This weekend is pretty full on, so I hope I can squeeze in a run. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 December, 2005

Where on earth is the photo of the South American salsa runner????

Even one of the Arnie impersonator would have been good ;)    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 16 December, 2005

That guy is the new surf club weapon to protect the young nippers from the race riots, or a boatie that did too many weights.    



» Post a Comment