Hit the road Jack ...

35:31 | 6.44km | road | easy I set my goal last night to return to the road for an easy 5km run. That actually turned out to be slightly more as measured by Google Earth this morning - no big deal anyway. I was a little tight in the lower legs for the first few kms and really felt the impact of the hard surface. Apart from the impact on the legs, the terrain around my place is not exactly flat, so by the end I was feeling pretty buggered after a few of those big hills. All in all it was an improvement from last week and the legs certainly feel much better. If the weather is good on Thursday, I will head down to Bondi for an hour on the sand. If its raining (running on wet soft sand makes you look like a schnitzel - not a good look !), I will do a similar run on the road of say 7kms. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment