Oz Day 8km

I see that the course has changed from last year. Rather than running inside the hilly course of Centennial Park, they have opted for a flat course around Kippax Lake in Moore Park, starting outside the SCG. The course switch is obviously designed just for me as they knew that I would have struggled to motor up that first hill of each lap this year. Well done organisers ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Monday, 16 January, 2006

hi gronk, i'll be doing the canberra version....    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Monday, 16 January, 2006

I thought you were the hill running machine? Always seeking out worse hills etc..

Good luck!    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 17 January, 2006

Wobbly Man said "I thought you were the hill running machine? Always seeking out worse hills etc.."

I've got nothin Wobbly Man !    



» Post a Comment