Sandpit

5km | soft sand Whilst I am Bloglines no mans land and nobody out there knows if I have posted or not, I decided that I would include a big wave clip for my own enjoyment. It's from a movie called Billabong Odyssey. Not quite the surf down at Bondi last night. Oh my god is it huge or what ? I ran the usual 5 laps of the beach. It was tiring on the old legs and the last lap reduced them to jelly. Still, lots of fun. Seeing that I am baby sitting rather than getting as full as a boot at CoolRunning drinks tonight (the Bride has a Xmas drinkies scheduled for this evening as well and I owe her big time so I gladly volunteered), a long run is scheduled for Saturday morning. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Friday, 24 November, 2006

sorry we won't see you tonight - no doubt someone will take some embarassing photos so you can feel like you are there in spirit!!    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 24 November, 2006

Oh well mate - I won't be there either, so I presume the party won't amount to much :)

Bloglines seems to be playing up for a number of us by the way :(    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 24 November, 2006

oh yeah - nice wave too. May have seen some bigger ones, but that was the best camera perspective I've seen of those tow-in ones!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 24 November, 2006

Wow! Couldn't have done it without a jet ski. Almost as big as the waves on LBG on a windy day.

Bloglines didn't show your new posts for a week or more (some other bloggers too) - not sure what's going on.    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 26 November, 2006

Wow, that was one hell of a wave!!!

See ya ... gotta go watch it again (I'll try not to swear this time).    



» Post a Comment