Gronkious Crocadilious


Yeah I'm an old croc. Still haven't been doing much. I ran on Sunday - just the one lap around the park. Not good. Quads hurt as did a multitude of other niggles. I reckon I must have looked like a fire walker doing the "eee, oww, ooh" along the path. No, more like a fire walker with a carrot up his arse.


Yesterday I went for a massage at Jackie's Sports Massage. I got Jo who was new apparently. Nice young girl who after I told her that I had a marathon in a month and I wasn't feeling too flash, replied with "Marathon ? Oh so how far is that ?" *thumps head on desk*. Anyway she worked for the whole session on my sore bits and to her credit I walked away feeling half OK.


Thursday we're of to Fiji for some R&R. My plan is to run everyday, even if its just a few K's, with the aim of building up to a run in the mid 20k's range on the weekend of the 29th. That will be two weeks before Canberra. Good enough to get me around.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 18 March, 2008

Have a wonderful, wonderful time in Fiji!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 18 March, 2008

The R&R might do the trick. Watch out for old crocs over there.    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 18 March, 2008

Gronkious Crocadilious eh? I hear Terry Irwin is on the lookout for attractions for the new American sytle theme park zoo.    



» Post a Comment