Spinning

It was raining last night, so running on the sand was off. Instead I jumped on the static bike for a spin. 10 mins warm up 25 mins reps (1 min easy, 1 min hard) 10 mins warm down I started my new MTSS exercises and did my usual icing routine. The legs feel really good. Well they should - I haven't been running. I've got my new GT 2100's and will wear them on Thursday at the Oz Day race for luck. Fingers crossed that I finish in half decent shape. Mood: ---> What are you lookin' at !
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

Best of luck for tomorrow Gronk ;-)    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

Hope this new found stress ailment is easier to manage than it is to describe!

Best wishes for your race on Aussie Day mate - I'll be thinking of you    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

I did a spin class on Monday night... god that gets the heart rate up! That will keep you fit while you are not running. Good luck for tommorow!    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

Hey Gronk, I've been doing some indoor cycling too... while watching tennis! I'll do that program of yours during the next match tonight! Enjoy tomorrow's run!    



Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

Might see you tomorrow at the races (running not horse). GT 2100s are good shoes for me.

The run description was a bit misleading on my blog. After rushcutters - watsons bay - Dover Heights, return run was North Bondi - Bellevue Hill - Rushcutters Bay. My program had me down for 20km in 1 hr 45, distance about right. I was pretty slow on those hills. Only fast on downhills.    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

Good luck tomorrow Gronk and I hope you find an answer to your shin problems soon. I know how frustrating these things are!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

Don't kill yourself tomorrow Gronk. Hope the MTSS is okay. Good luck!    



Blogger David stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 01 February, 2006

Hi. I'm also troubled by MTSS, on/off, forever. I've seen that article, tried most of the exercises, apparently not trying hard enough. I'm wondering what you've found most effective? Thanks. Good luck.    



» Post a Comment