Over the hill

3.6km | moderate | no watch A short run was in order this morning just to turn the legs over. It was my first Saturday run of my new program which has me running more frequently and building my base over an extended period. This morning in the park was still and warm. No runners about, but a heap of cyclists warming up for their Saturday road trips today. Lesson in life: You know your old when you see a conglomeration of huge circus tents, rows and rows of toilets, all fenced off and protected by a bunch of gorilla type security guards in the middle of the park - and you have no idea what it's all about. Good Vibrations it seems. James Brown. Paul Mac. I've heard of them at least. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 18 February, 2006

Hahaha... my imagination went wild wondering what good vibrations was all about :-)    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 February, 2006

What's your new programme Gronk. I'd be interested to know. Do you think it would suit me as I'm building back up too?    



Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 February, 2006

Those tents looked like the great moscow circus had come back to town.
I couldn't find the animal enclosures either.

Good luck with the new program. I'll look out for you.    



» Post a Comment