Spinning

40:00 | 10 mins warmup, 20 mins intervals, 10 mins warmdown Whilst the shins were feeling pretty good, I wasn't going to risk running and not being able to take on Lane Cove tomorrow. So more of the bike was in order. This will be my first crack at Lane Cove since June when I ran 48:48. Its funny, whilst I haven't done a huge amount of running since then I do feel fitter. My downfall will be the zero running at pace apart from the Oz Day run last week. So I'm expecting to struggle for the first 5kms. If I can get to the top of scribbly ahead of the 50:00 pacer, I reckon I might be able to bring home a small course PB. Well, that's the plan anyway. Next Sunday (12th) is the Sydney Striders Equalizer (14km). I don't know much about it apart from its a trail race run somewhere up Roseville/Belrose way and its tough. A thread on Coolrunning about the 2005 race has a table which showed that punters who ran Lane Cove in 47/48 minutes completed the Equalizer in about 1:25 - 1:30. Sounds like a challenge and a half. EDIT: The pic is of my trusty steed. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 03 February, 2006

mate - I can hardly see what I'm typing after your little graphic there.

Best of luck with Lane Cove on the weekend. Take it easy on the downhills with your shins still in a delicate state :)    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Friday, 03 February, 2006

Hey Gronk, thanks for the good luck wishes.

Same to you for the Lane Cove run. If you are in as good form as you were in the Oz Day Fun Run you'll be laughing.    



» Post a Comment