The raising of Gronk


"He called, "Gronk, come forth," and Gronk came forth, alive, and was again among his friends. And so Gronk went for a run, and behold, it was very good."


Yep went for a run people. Wasn't as good as it sounds really. I was very wheezy but managed 20 mins around the block. Feeling good though, with no niggles (der). Half Marathon in 18 days. Hmmm.....


I other news I just bought a new house ! Without telling you exactly where it is - I could host the Striders Clovelly Canter STaR in my front yard. Sounds like a cunning plan, I could hand out paint brushes. ;-p
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 01 May, 2008

Excellent news, 20 mins is better than nothing.

Like the new hoooose :)    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 01 May, 2008

Fantastic news on both fronts Gronk!

The house is gorgeous. Maybe you could give someone the lawn mower too ;-)    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 02 May, 2008

Looks like a nice house and I'll have to keep my eyes open for it in the 'hood!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 03 May, 2008

Great! So we'll be seeing you at Nail Can tomorrow?

Clovelly Canter on a quarter acre block - now that's my kind of STaR :)    



» Post a Comment