Randwick Ritz


12km | easy


I was feeling like my old self this morning. No wheezy lungs like midweek and feeling strong in the legs. Frankly it felt great just to be out there and whilst I'm very much underdone, I got through the 12kms without too much effort.


I did a lap of Centennial but got bored after that, so I took the Randwick exit and ran past the Race Course, up High Street to the Spot and then home. Happy days.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 03 May, 2008

Good run mate. At this rate you might be pacing me at SMH.    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 03 May, 2008

That's what I like to see - starting your long runs two weeks before the race ;) If I had known I would have joined you for the shuffle but looks like I'll have to drag my butt around CP tomorrow instead :lol:    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 04 May, 2008

Way to go Gronk! That is wonderful news :-)    



» Post a Comment