Still plodding along


Apart from a little doms after the weekend, I pulled up feeling good. Since then I've ran 5kms twice and intend to run 15km on the weekend. Add a couple of runs midweek, that should have me right for a slow 21km @ SMH next Sunday.


My bib and chip arrived last night and it was a pleasant surprise that I don't have to head over to Town Hall to collect my kit this year. I'll be running with CRs TOH & Beki and am very much looking forward to an easy run around the course and a catch up with everyone.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 08 May, 2008

Plodding is good. 'Specially when you have good company :-)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 08 May, 2008

Say g'day to them for me. Sadly, I'm missing it this year.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 09 May, 2008

I should be with you. All I've been doing for 4 weeks is eating and drinking.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 10 May, 2008

Nice work mate - good to see you stringing some together.    



» Post a Comment