Local and/or General


I have been running, so I am guilty of failure to blog. My excuse is getting my house ready for sale. That's all done now and ready for you to buy it. [Uses Jedi mind trick] You know you want to ...


Last Sunday morning I ran about 8km in the park. With my tender shins I stuck to the grass/dirt and took it easy. They felt a tad dodgy afterwards, so I had to ice up. I also ran Tuesday for 5km and I think I'm on the improve. All to do with streeetching the calves for me.


Here are some pics that will appear in the house advertising.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 May, 2008

Hey, nice house - I think we might buy!    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 May, 2008

But what about the rest of the house? PS very nice job with the "getting ready for sale"    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 May, 2008

That house could not possibly have children. Do you live next door?

Very nice!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 May, 2008

You forgot the compost heap and tool shed!    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 23 May, 2008

What a cool house! I'm almost tempted!!    



Blogger plu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 23 May, 2008

Love the place. Very modern - we have too much oild stuff. Hope you have good luck with the sale - my Cremorne is gonig slow.

Plu    



» Post a Comment