Pulled the plug


So sanity prevailed an I'm not running the half. Better that I take it easy and get a couple of uninterrupted months of running under my belt, rather than risking further injury.


I just got back from walking the dog in Queens Park and I reckon it could nearly snow out there. Best of luck to those lining up in Hyde Park early in the morning, brrrr.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 18 May, 2008

I know it s*cks but its the right decision Gronk.    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 18 May, 2008

I'm so pleased that you made the right decision Gronk. You don't want to have months of misery in front of you.    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Monday, 19 May, 2008

Glad common sense won in the end. Shame though, would have been good to catch up.    



Blogger PlodBod stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 20 May, 2008

Wise decision Gronk... missed your smiling face at the start :) but you have been very sensible. Hope you are back out there soon.    



Anonymous Clipping Path Service stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 06 July, 2019

A nice story you post here. It was attractive and nice. Thanks.    



» Post a Comment