Sunday, bloody Sunday


The Running Gods have taken someone else from me today. Today they took a friend of 35 years. I met Andrew in 3rd Class and we have remained firm friends till this very day. Andrew died in his sleep, assisted by a bout of pneumonia. When I spoke to him last week he was trying to put some cash together to spend Xmas with us in Switzerland.


Friends Until The End

by Stef Knudsen


We used to talk

We used to laugh

We were best of friends

I thought that's how it would always be

You taught me so much

Told me exactly what to say

I wish it were still the same

But someday I know it will

Maybe not today

But we'll meet up again

It won't be long until I see your face

In Heaven that marvelous day


Fucking hell !
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Monday, 26 May, 2008

So sorry to hear of your loss Gronk. Man, that is just way too young to go.

Sending good thoughts your way.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 26 May, 2008

Oh Gronk, I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

((hugs))    



Blogger plu stopped running and said ...
Monday, 26 May, 2008

Mate I am so sorry.

cheers Plu    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 27 May, 2008

(((Gronk)))
Sorry to hear the sad news :(    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 31 May, 2008

That's sad. Life and friends are so precious, yet fragile. Take care.    



Blogger PlodBod stopped running and said ...
Friday, 06 June, 2008

Gronk, so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Thinking of you.    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 21 April, 2013

:)    



Anonymous zapatillas running stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 21 May, 2013

Hi, fantastic and complete blog, I really like.    



Anonymous Clipping Path Service stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 04 July, 2019

Amazing, this is a great article! I did enjoyed reading it, keep your post.    



Anonymous Clipping Path Service stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 July, 2019

Wonderful Tutorial, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information.    



» Post a Comment